This program covers standards from ANSI / ASSP Z117.1, Z359, and OSHA 1910.146
Upon completing this eight-hour program the student will be proficient in:
• Identifying permit-required confined spaces and non-permit required confined spaces
• Hazardous atmospheres and how to mitigate the hazardous atmosphere
• Monitoring, proper PPE and retrieval systems for entry
• Confined space entry responsibilities
• The students will also be able to successfully complete a confined space permit and all the affiliated forms
Check out our online course here!